Inaugurated in 1997; two buildings with 68 halls and a total area of aprox. 11,000 square meters.
Former residence of the pearl trading Al Shamsi family, built in 1845. A marvelous example of traditional Gulf architecture.
Established in 1935 as the first formal educational institute in the emirate of Sharjah. Restored rooms and documentation.
The Fort was built in 1820 as the residence of the Al Qasimi Ruling family. The museum is dedicated to the history of the Emirate and the Al Qasimi.
The history of the maritime life of the UAE, and specially Sharjah, including shipbuilding, pearl diving and pearl trade, navigational devices, etc.
At the first airport in the UAE, opened in 1932 in Sharjah, used as a staging post for commercial flights en route from Britain to India.
Dr. Sultan Al-Qasimi Centre for Gulf Studies displays a collection of historical maps, photographs, coins and documents. Archive Library with research resources.